Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st Annual FSU (Facebook Status Update) Awards: BU Debate '08

I can't honestly say that I learned much about Obama or McCain during tonight's debate. (well, aside from some expert bullet-dodging and excessive finger-pointing tactics.) This debate--which I'm extremely proud of--considering it was at my Alma Mater--was NOWHERE NEAR AS enlightening as the whopping number of Facebook Status Updates w/in the last few hours.  

1st Annual FSU Awards

Most Sarcastic: "apparently McCain is now my friend"-Maxson Jarecki

Corniest Phrase: "you Cain do it"-Melissa Fuller

Most Likely To Be a Future Terrorist: "bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran"-Seth Jones

Greatest Series of Updates: "I hate this f%$*ing traffic" then "drinking red wine far away from downtown" then "moving back to Australia"-Kylie Sackley

Most Positive Outlook: "everyone everywhere should transfer to Belmont"-Molly Reed

Most Logical: "do we really have to shut down Music Row? neither of them are even the President yet."-Josh Reynolds

Most Original: "It's time for Brad Paisley to perform."-Brett Mitchell

Most Spiritual: "Almighty God, grant unto us a peaceful night, a perfect end. Amen."-Darrell Harris

OVERALL WINNER: "I'm ready for a freshman to streak across the stage."-Rachel Mueller

Please add any others that you know of!!!!!!!



No comments: